SKI-DOO GEN 5 MOUNTAIN X2 EXIT REAR 146"-165" COILOVER CONVERSION SHOCK (2023-2024))
Couldn't load pickup availability
ZBROZ EXIT Shocks are high-quality custom-tuned piggyback reservoir shocks built to offer you complete control over your riding experience. Ski-Doo models equipped with factory suspension have OEM shocks that lack adjustability and do not deliver real performance and ride quality long-term. Loss of ride height and consistent bottoming out are two common problems. EXIT Shocks come with additional features like compression and rebound adjustability, factory-tuned valving, and simple preload adjustable single rate springs. Giving you that smooth plush ride through the nastiest whooped-out trails, yet aggressive enough to handle larger jumps and drops.
Rear Coilover Conversion EXIT Shocks come in two offerings, standard and aggressive. And your choice between X1 & X2 Series options.
X2 Series EXIT Shocks Features Include:
• Compression Adjustable
• Rebound Adjustable
• 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
• 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
• Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
• Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
• Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
• Flow Friction Wear Band
• 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
• Delrin Crossover Spring Divider High-Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
• Advanced Seal Head Technology
• Black High Tensile Wire Springs
• Billet 6061 Eyelets
• MADE IN THE USA
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING