SKI-DOO GEN 4/GEN 5 MOUNTAIN X2 EXIT CENTER SHOCK (2017-2024)
Couldn't load pickup availability
ZBROZ EXIT X2 Series Center Shocks were designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of coil-over-gas shocks with compression and rebound adjustability. Built to endure the toughest terrain and climates with hard anodized wear resistance on all surfaces, Billet 7075 high flow valving pistons, Billet 6061 valving assembly, and flow friction wear bands. Now you can dial in your ride at the click of a button.
- 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
- 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Compression Adjustable
- Rebound Adjustable
- Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
- Flow Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- Delrin Crossover Spring Divider
- High-Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- Black High Tensile Wire Springs
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- MADE IN THE USA
- Ski-Doo Gen 4 (2017-2022)
- Ski-Doo Gen 5 (2023-2024)