Couldn't load pickup availability
The Rooster 2.0 is an oversized bar, measuring 1 1/8" at the clamping area. Verifying fit is your responsibility.
A 7/8" to 1 1/8" Oversize Adapter or Knucks Riser may be needed depending on the riser you currently have.
*Bar Pad Sold Separately*
The Rooster 2.0 is the evolution of our original straight bar. The
bar is suitable for a range of different riders, from hill climbers
looking for a narrow, precise setup to smaller riders looking to get
their hands as low as possible. The 28” wide Rooster 2.0 features an
oversize 1 1/8” diameter clamping area and 12˚ of pull back.
Our entire lineup of handlebars is built from the inside out starting with high-quality, double-butted, heat-treated 7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight base. The center clamping surface is an oversized 1 1/8” thick for maximum strength and stiffness and the bars gradually taper to 7/8” at the grips for easy control installation and maximum comfort. Our proprietary construction allows energy to dissipate over this gradual tapering thickness within the inner core resulting in a stronger bar that dampens hard hits and also gives the user better feel for what’s going on underneath the snow.
- 12° pull back
- 28" width
- Oversize 1 1/8" clamping area
- Made from 7075 heat-treated super aluminum with flex technology.
- Strong, lightweight and built to last.
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger! 7075 aluminum dissipates bumpy conditions more effectively, keeping you fresh and riding longer.
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation.
- Custom graphics and two colorways; Hot Pink or Flat Black.
- Bar Pads sold separately.