POLARIS AXYS 600 - FULL VELOCITY MUFFLER (2015+)
Couldn't load pickup availability
This is a great muffler for those looking to keep quiet down low but like a little bark once in a while! From idle to 1/3 throttle you can barely tell this is not a stock muffler. In the mid-range, you will notice a nice deep tone a little louder than stock. When you hit higher RPM this muffler has an exceptionally good tone without being obnoxious. This muffler has a special thermal barrier and internal packing that keeps it very cool on the outside. You can nearly put your hand on the muffler after running the motor, which greatly reduces under the hood heat! All mufflers are extensively tested to ensure the best performance. You can see the airflow chart which shows our muffler vs the stock muffler. Correct backpressure is crucial to how the motor works. On this model, it was not easy to make the correct backpressure. Other manufactures without this technology will most likely create some sort of power loss. This is why you should trust BMP with all of your exhaust needs. Proven performance that works!! This muffler is extremely durable and is available in high temp black or ceramic chrome.
If you have a 2016-Up model with ELECTRIC START please read: The battery box design changed for 2016 which will not allow the Full Velocity muffler to fit down into the sled properly. Trimming of the battery box will be necessary for proper fitment. Please see the image of the battery box and notice the black cut lines. This is a fairly simple process with a cut off wheel. Your other option is to purchase our lightweight aftermarket battery box.
600 AXYS owners please read: You may notice your muffler not fitting to the pipe exactly straight on the donut gasket. This is perfectly normal and will not cause any issues with leaking or performance. Factory Polaris uses the same muffler for both the 600 & 800, except that the stock muffler does not allow you to see the donut gasket angle when installed.
7 lbs lighter than stock!
- Fits all 2015-Up Polaris AXYS 600 models.
- Mild tone down low with great sound at higher RPM
- Muffler runs very coolly
- Great fit and finish
- Weighs only 11 lbs
- 7 lbs lighter than the stock muffler
- Extensively dyno & field-tested
- No loss in horsepower
- Gain throttle response
- Need new exhaust springs? 1.8" springs / 2.5" springs
- If choosing this muffler with an electric start, please choose the battery box option or highlight the stock battery box picture to see where trimming is required.
- ***PLEASE READ*** 2016-Up models with electric start may require some modification of your battery box for proper fitment. Please read the description below for further details.
- Pair it with our Lightweight battery kit to save even more weight! - Total savings over 19.5lbs
No Modification Needed