ARCTIC CAT/ YAMAHA STRYKER "EZ STEER" UPPER A-ARMS - 36" FRONT END
Couldn't load pickup availability
A common issue on the Arctic Cat and Yamaha 36" front end equipped sleds is that the steering requires too much effort, and will tire the rider out quickly. In our pursuit of perfecting the Alpha, Ascender, and Sidewinder chassis, we developed this billet aluminum geometry-altering upper A-arm to solve this handling shortcome. By decreasing the caster angle of the front end, we have significantly reduced the amount of effort required to make every single move on the mountain. In particular, you will notice the sled is much more eager to pivot and turn back uphill with this setup. Stryker "EZ Steer" arms are compatible with ELEVATE spindles AND stock spindles on any 36" front end equippped cat or Yamaha (36" front end was factory equipped from MY2016 to present). Together with our ELEVATE spindle, they can perfect the front end of the Arctic Cat / Yamaha sleds for deep-snow riding, making the sled feel light, nimble, and easy to manage in technical terrain.
Sold as a pair, individual arms are available as a service part if necessary.
These arms will re-use your factory rod end/ball joint from original upper A-arm.
Stryker " EZ Steer" upper A-arms are tailor-made to meet the needs of riders that refuse to compromise.
Stryker " EZ Steer " Arms
- Reduce steering effort for a lighter feel
- Compatible with stock or ELEVATE spindles
- Precision fit/finish - full billet component
- Increased strength
- Non-proprietary design for OEM part interchangeability: all other parts are interchangeable with OEM 36" front end.
- #mtnproven design - protect your sled by using proven performance parts that we run on our own machines.
- 100% manufactured and assembled in the USA