ARCTIC CAT/YAMAHA 36" X0 EXIT SKI SHOCKS AGGRESSIVE
Couldn't load pickup availability
ZBROZ 36" X0 Exit Ski Shocks are a performance piggyback reservoir shock built for mountain style riding with more weight and equipped with tuned dual rate springs, adjustable pre-load and are dynamically valved/tuned specifically for you and your preferred riding terrain.
• Built to support extra weight
• 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
• 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
• Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
• Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
• Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
• Flow Friction Wear Band
• 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
• Delrin Crossover Spring Divider
• High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
• Advanced Seal Head Technology
• Black High Tensile Wire Springs
• Billet 6061 Eyelets
• MADE IN THE USA
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. For service contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months. All EXIT SHOCKS are custom-built, valved, and tuned to applications. Please allow a 2-4 week build time.